To book an appointment, or for any inquiries about our services please call:
At Photomotive, you will receive all of your photography needs – from Shutter to screen, you can count on us to provide quality photos. PhotoMotive strives to provide that "I love it!" photo every time!
We offer multiple packages to take care of all of your needs, and we offer custom quoting if you don't find a package that's just right for you! I am willing and able to work off of what you want. If you need rolling shots and you have a sample image you'd like to recreate, I will try over and over again until I get it absolutely perfect! If you run meets, or a track and need photos and or videos taken let me know, and we can work out a custom quote!
Our basic packages:
Single location - $60
- A single location shot from any of my locations or one of your own
- Reserves a 1 hour time slot, time extensions are available when necessary
- Allows for as many poses of the vehicle at the set location
- Able to do shots of you with the car upon request
- Roughly 20 photos, edited and digitally available within 3-5 Business days after the date of the shoot
Triple location - $100
- Ability to choose up to 3 locations from my list, or your own
- Reserves a 3 hour time slot, with time extensions when necessary
- Roughly 60 photos, edited and digitally available within 3-5 Business days after the date of the shoot
Photomotive is a new company, created January, 2019. We're a sole proprietorship ran by Christian Kerr, a local photographer. I have a year of automotive photography experience and 4 years of general photography experience as well as 3 years of Photography and developement classes
Photomotive strives to take that perfect photo each time. I used to do photos for my friends, and fellow car enthusiasts. Each one of them said they loved the results and that I should start a photography business, so here I am! My goal is to maintain a satisfied customer base and to have those satisfied customers coming back for more photos in the future!
Nothing makes me happier than to return the final edits to the customer and seeing how happy they are with the results, everytime! I learn something new from every happy customer! Something about the angles that they like, or even something as simple as an editing trick about certain colors or scenes! Let me learn something new while taking your photos!
Let's get the right shot, at the right price